Thursday, August 4, 2011
Nine Things To Do Everyday!
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day, and while you walk, smile. This will lift your spirits every
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Thank God for what He’s done, talk about what is
going on in your life, & read the Bible (The first two parts of this can be done while walking…the
last part if you have the Bible on an Ipod).
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement,
“Today I will__________ . I am thankful for______________ .”
4. Drink plenty of water & eat a piece of fruit.
5. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
6. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a college student. : )
7. You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Remember to agree to disagree.
8. Do at least one sacrificial thing for someone else each day.
9. Each night, before you go to bed complete the following statements:
“I am thankful for__________.”